We honour each person's individuality and unique experiences.
- We want to meet you where you are at
- Ensure you feel connected to us and safe with us
- Create a deeper understanding of who you are and how you got here
- Work on accepting yourself as you are while creating lasting and wanted change.
- Understand where you would like to be and setting goals on how to reach that destination
- Ensure you are being true to yourself, your values, and your personality so that change is authentic and long lasting.
Our aim is that you leave counselling with less troubling symptoms anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, restlessness, stress, feelings of being lost or like you are a robot just going through the motions in life, feelings like you are not in control of your life or as though you are living someone else’s life or feeling triggered often. Our wish for you is that you enjoy better, more honest relationships and that your connections with other people in your life are strengthened.
How Will We Help You Get There?
We are trained in the following modalities:
- Circle of Security Parenting (early-life attachment parenting)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- EMDR Sand Tray
- Existential Analysis
- Gottman Couple’s Counselling
- Mindful Based Stress Reduction
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy
- Psychological First Aid
- Recent Traumatic Event Protocols (EMDR)
- Sand Play
- Somatic Experiencing
- Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT)
We work with children, teens, adults, couples and families.
Get In Touch
available from 9:00 – 16:30
Address #52-9912 – 106 Street, NW Edmonton, AB